In my last blog post I promised:
“Over the coming days, I’ll be putting up more posts that give you specific instructions for doing different kinds of pushups. I found a great abdominal exercise to share with you. It’s really easy to do and it’s ten times better than crunches and sit-ups.”
Ok then, here is that fantastic abdominal exercise. In fact, I’ve spoken about a different version of this exercise called the Superman Pushup. You can get detailed instructions for doing Superman Pushups with pictures at the links below.
This exercise is just like doing a Superman Pushup but minus the pushup part of it. It’s more like a Superman Plank. But what it does is allow you to build up your strength for being able to do the superman pushups with ease.
If you spend between 2 and 3 minutes a day doing this exercise, you’ll quickly start to see improvement in the strength and shape of your abdominal muscles. Make sure to start off slowly to avoid injuring yourself by doing an exercise level that is beyond you.
Superman Plank Instructions:
1. Lay down full length on your stomach with your arms stretched out above your head as if you were flying like Superman.
2. Now pull your arms slightly back, maybe a few inches or so. (You can start with your elbows even with your shoulder for an easier version of this exercise.)
3. Lift up your body so you are resting on your elbows and toes. Make sure your back and legs are in a straight line. Your body should be stiff and not dipping down in the middle by your waist.
4. Hold this position for as long as possible.
5. Repeat five to ten times throughout the day. Try to get to the point where you can hold at least for 30 seconds. Then consider making it harder if you can do that easily.
In the coming days, I’ll show you another abdominal exercise similar to this one that really works your oblique muscles.
To Your Radiant Health, Happiness, Fitness and Freedom, Roger Haeske
P.S. Have you ever wanted to do 100 pushups in a row but found it a daunting task? Now there’s an easier and quicker way to get to that magical goal of 100 in a row. Last year I discovered what I call Muscle Blaster X and that was the key to me making steady and rapid progress in my personal quest to do 100 in a row.
On January 1, 2007, I reached my goal of 100 in a row. If you act quickly, you can still get the sale price for my new program that is discounted 50%. I will remove this sale price at any time in the coming days, so please order today while it’s still half price.
P.P.S. To see the discounted price you have to click on the order link. Once you click that link you’ll see the sale price which is half of what is currently listed.